Central Australian Aboriginal Congress Cleaner Jobs in Australia 2023
Hello Freinds! Welcome to pkalert.com. Are you seeking a cleaner job in Australia? In Central Australian Aboriginal Congress is seeking suitable candidates who are eligible for the cleaner jobs. The job gives a competitive salary package, many other benefits, and opportunities for both full-time and part-time contracts, this position promises not only a fulfilling career but also a chance to make a meaningful impact.
The cleaner Job is announced in the Central Australian Aboriginal Congress, In this job candidates will be responsible for maintaining a clean environment in the Central Australian Aboriginal Congress. This job role requires flexibility, Candidates will be part of a rotating roster that may include weekends. A candidate are dedication to creating a clean and welcoming environment will be crucial in supporting the Congress’s mission.
|Central Australian Aboriginal Congress
|Alice Springs, NT 0870
|$48,477 – $53,586 per year
|Total Effective Package
|$64,252 – $70,001 per year
The cleaner job for candidates has a high school diploma which is recognized by any institution.
- The job for having good experience about cleaning work
- The candidates have the ability to work on a rotating roster, including on weekends
- In the job, candidates maintain an environment. The environment makes a clean full.
- The job for candidates is to have good and strong communication skills
- All candidates have the ability to work in one team
Candidates are given a good salary 25$ per hour.
The many benefits are included which provide in the jobs which are the following:
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- Access to Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
- Total Effective Package including base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax savings from salary packaging options.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in the jobs you can apply for the jobs. First candidates must complete all of their important documents. The document makes a CV submitted online Central Australian Aboriginal Congressor easy contact for the jobs through the contact number John Clarke at 0418 182 094. All candidates are easy to contact for the job through the company email.
- Email: caac.org@.au.com