Unskilled Jobs in Scotland with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Hello Freinds! Welcome to pkalert.com.Are you interested in a part-time job helping keep one of the top universities in the UK clean and tidy? The University of St Andrews is looking for people who are committed to joining their cleaning team. You’ll get good perks, flexible hours, and be part of a welcoming and diverse community.
The Job of Cleaner at the University of St Andrews is really important. You will make sure the campus is always clean and safe for everyone students, staff, and visitors. You will do different cleaning tasks to keep the place nice and tidy.
The University of St Andrews has announced many job posts in Scotland which are the following:
Follow us on:
The University of St Andrews of the cleaner job required some requirements which are following:
- The job for candidates does not need any experience. The candidates are given training which is unknown about the jobs.
- In the job duty, the timing is Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday or holiday.
- The candidates are able to work in the morning and afternoon.
- The university prefers candidates who have worked in a similar setting before.
In the jobs given a monthly salary of £20,547. The £10.90 per hour given salary in the jobs.
The University of ST Andrews in the job has many benefits. These are the following:
- The jobs give a competitive salary per month.
- You can join the company pension scheme.
- There’s an option to get a bicycle through the cycle-to-work scheme.
- You get discounts on things as an employee.
- You might get free or cheaper transportation.
- You can park for free on campus.
- You’ll have access to various benefits like time off, pension, and family-friendly policies.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in the jobs. All candidates are easy to apply for and belong to any country asian or African all people can apply for the jobs the job for apply candidates need a CV of your important documents. When making a resume submit it online at the University of St Andrews official website. If you have any questions or need more information you can call the supervisor at 01334 462333.