Visa-Sponsored Part-Time Warehouse Associate Job in Canada
Hello Freinds! Welcome to pkalert.com. Are you seeking jobs in Canada? you are looking a part part-time and full-time job employment? Envoi Technologies Inc., a respected company nestled in the heart of Toronto, ON, is on the hunt for a Part-Time Warehouse Associate (Sorter) to become a valuable addition to their vibrant team.
Running from October 30, 2023, to December 31, 2023, this position offers an excellent chance to dive into a dynamic work environment and make a meaningful impact.
As a valued member of Envoi’s close-knit team, you’ll work closely with the Warehouse Manager. Your main tasks will be sorting products efficiently, taking items out of packages and putting them on a moving belt, placing packages on racks accurately for storage and easy pickup, loading packages into delivery vehicles on time, and keeping the workspace clean and safe by handling pallets and shrink wrap.
You’ll also work together with your team to meet the company’s production goals, and most importantly, you’ll always prioritize safety by following guidelines and working responsibly.
Envoi Technologies Inc. has jobs positions which are the following:
- Warehouse Associate (Sorter)
The Warehouse Associate (Sorter) job position is announced a Envoi Technologies Inc. in Toronto, ON Canada.
- A smartphone with a functioning camera to scan orders using the Envoi app.
- Physical capability for prolonged periods of standing, scanning, lifting, and shelving packages.
- In the jobs, work is part-time from Monday to Saturday, 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Capacity to handle packages with dimensions not exceeding 20” x 15” x 15”, and weight below 50 lbs (with the majority below 10 lbs).
- Strong commitment to safety protocols and responsible work practices.
Join Our Community:
If you want the daily updates about the latest Jobs and Visa information then you are need to follow and Join the our Different Community Here you can be get the daily Updates.
In the job, your duty timing is Monday to Friday or candidates want more extra money than are allowed for other day.
In the job, you earn money 17.50$ per hour and are given 3,500$ per week.
In the jobs, you can easily deposit money through the bank. Every Monday to the previous week.
- Sort and handle incoming shipments efficiently.
- Use your smartphone to scan package barcodes.
- Put packages on racks for drivers to pick up quickly.
- Keep your work area clean and safe.
- Work together with your team to meet goals.
- Follow safety rules and be responsible at work.
How to Apply?
- If you want to apply for this job, start by making a CV and gathering important documents. Then, submit them on the official website of Envoi Technologies Inc.
- Those who are selected will have a 20-minute video interview with the People and Culture Manager.
- If you do well in the video interview, you’ll have a phone interview with the Warehouse Manager.
- The top candidates will be asked to do a paid trial shift during the week of October 22, 2023.
- This is to see how to get these jobs.
- The job is joined the last date is October 30, 2023.