Truck Mechanic Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2024
Are you a proficient auto expert with a knack for tackling hefty haulers? Big Rig Restorations, situated at 1440 Fleury Avenue in Regina, SK, is on the lookout for a devoted Truck Engineer to become a valuable part of this company crew. As a respected employer, we prioritize cultivating a cheerful workplace that demonstrates your skills and provides a competitive remuneration package.
Continue reading to unravel the captivating specifics of this opening and learn how you can play a pivotal role in the triumph of Big Rig Restorations.
|Heavy Haul Solutions
|1440 Fleury Street, Regina, SK
|$4,000–$5,000 per month
|Monday to Friday, with potential overtime and weekend shifts as required
Big Rig Solutions is actively seeking a skilled Truck Mechanic to conduct diagnostics, troubleshoot issues, and handle repairs and maintenance for a diverse range of vehicles. The perfect candidate should possess at least 1-2 years of practical experience in automotive repair.
- Truck Mechanic
Truck mechanic job candidates who have skills in job posts. The requirements have been the following:
- Require 1-2 years of automotive repair experience.
- Must be willing to relocate to Regina, SK.
- Proficient in diagnostics, troubleshooting, and vehicle maintenance.
- Solid skills in automotive repair, emphasizing preventative maintenance.
- Familiarity with components like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, and brakes.
- Flexible schedule, including availability for overtime and weekends as required
The truck mechanic job has many benefits In benefits have been included many of things which all things will be discussed below:
- Comprehensive Dental Coverage
- Holistic Extended Health Benefits
- Robust Life Insurance Options
- Clear Vision Care Plans
The truck mechanics are responsible for the work. The responsibility has been the following:
- Conducting vehicle diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repairs to maintain optimal performance.
- Thoroughly testing and securing all vehicle systems and components.
- Identifying and isolating the root causes of maintenance issues for effective resolution.
- Ensuring efficiency and precision in diagnosing and fixing vehicles.
- Performing preventative maintenance, and replacing worn parts to prevent future issues.
- Adhering to a comprehensive checklist for a thorough examination of crucial vehicle components.
Observing and examining elements like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other vital parts.
- The monthly compensation for this full-time role varies between $4,000 and $5,000.
How to Apply?
Interested in a Truck Mechanic position? Apply through the company’s official website and complete the application, ensuring to provide comprehensive details about your relevant experience.