Thiara Farms farm laborer Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
Hello friends! Welcome to pkalert.com Are you seeking jobs in Canada? This job opportunity is for you. In the lovely town of Dundas, Ontario, there’s a special place called Thiara Farms. It’s famous for growing really good fruits and veggies. Right now, they are seeking people to work on Canadian farms. If you apply for the jobs most chances are you can select for the jobs because these jobs are for worldwide candidates. It is a great chance for you please do not miss this chance.
When you work as a Farm Labourer at Thiara Farms, you’ll have an important job in different parts of farming. You’ll help plant and take care of crops, and also gather them when they’re ready. You might even get to use some of the cool farm machines! Everything you do will make a big difference in how much and how good our fruits and veggies turn out.
For more than thirty years, Thiara Farms has been really important to the Dundas town. They care a lot about doing farming in a way that’s good for the Earth. The farm gives fresh fruits and veggies to nearby markets, making the community healthier and livelier.
- The jobs for every male and female candidate can apply.
- In the job have different positions you can choose from.
- In the jobs, candidates earn money $17 and $18 every hour.
- In the job, candidates are given a free stay at home and given an extra hour for working.
- You don’t need a special degree or certificate for this job.
- Having some experience in farming before is a plus.
- You should be good at English.
- You’ll work around 35 to 40 hours every week.
- Clean crops and greenhouse: Keep the plants and growing space tidy and healthy.
- Pick vegetables and young plants by hand: Gather the crops carefully.
- Take care of crops by watering and looking after them: Make sure the plants get the right amount of water and care.
- Use and take care of the machines and tools on the farm: Operate and look after the farm equipment.
- Write down what you do each day: Keep track of your daily tasks.
- Set up special farming systems: Arrange the plants in a smart way.
- Get rid of weeds and pick out stones or wood: Remove unwanted plants and debris.
- Gather and sort out crops when they’re ready: Pick and select the best crops for sale.
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
- Farm truck: A big vehicle for carrying things on the farm.
- Loader: A machine that helps move heavy stuff.
- Planting equipment: Tools to help put seeds or plants in the ground.
- Tractor: A powerful machine for pulling and doing work on the farm.
Automated Systems Experience:
- Automated irrigation system: A special setup that waters plants automatically.
- Environmental control equipment: Tools to help keep the environment just right for the plants.
- Feeding and watering system: Machines that give food and water to the animals.
- Storage and silage system: Places to keep food for the animals fresh.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Busy work setting: Lots of things happening quickly.
- Handle stress and meet deadlines: Stay calm and finish tasks on time.
- Lift heavy things: Be able to carry weight.
- Physically tough tasks: Work that needs strength and energy.
- Pay close attention: Be very careful.
- Use hands and eyes together: Coordinate movements well.
- Tell colors apart and hear well: Recognize different colors and sounds.
- Making good decisions
- Neat and tidy
- Works well with others
How to Apply?
If you have an interest in the jobs. If you want to work at Thiara Farms, Then jobs for to apply send your resume and a letter about yourself and all the information to Thiara Farms company email. It is a great chance for suitable candidates. The job for male and female candidates can apply
- Emial: email@example.com