Farm Worker Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2023/2024
Hello friends! Welcome to our website Pkalert.com. Discover your calling at Ignatius Farm, nestled just north of Guelph, Ontario! Join us in the heart of sustainable agriculture, where passion meets purpose. As a Farm Worker, immerse yourself in the beauty of outdoor life, collaborate with a like-minded team, and play a vital role in nurturing both people and the environment.
At Ignatius Farm, they are not just cultivating crops; they are cultivating positive change in local communities. Your journey toward meaningful impact begins here.
|Anishnabeg Outreach Training Hub
|Temporary Task Partnership
|Job Title: Agricultural Cultivation Specialist
If you love getting your hands dirty in gardens, have a green thumb, and enjoy the outdoors, they want you! Ideal candidates have a passion for gardening, farming, greenhouse tasks, and operating equipment. Being physically fit, adaptable to weather changes, having basic math skills, and a dedication to ecology, health, safety, teamwork, and community building are must-haves.
Bonus points for a G-class driver’s license, First Aid/CPR certification, and a knack for spreadsheets. Join them in cultivating a greener world.
- As a Cultivation Specialist, your responsibilities encompass the entire lifecycle of this company’s organic crops.
- Your day-to-day involves planting, nurturing, and harvesting while upholding the highest standards in organic farming.
- Set a model for fellow team members and volunteers as you efficiently carry out field tasks.
- Not just limited to the outdoors, your role may extend to indoor crop production, greenhouse maintenance, and operating equipment as needed.
- Your commitment to safety is crucial, ensuring the proper utilization and maintenance of tools, equipment, and structures.
- Your influence goes beyond the fields; as a frontline, deliver exceptional customer service to CSA members, Community Gardens, and visitors alike. Detail your activities diligently, contributing to the overall improvement of this company’s farming programs and logistical processes.
Join them in cultivating a sustainable future—one crop at a time.
To qualify for this role, applicants should satisfy specific funding requirements. This involves possessing a valid SIN number, being 30 years old or below, and holding Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status.
They also take into account underemployment, enrollment with an Employment Ontario service provider, and current post-secondary student status without a work permit or visa.
- Explore the world of organic farming and community involvement firsthand.
- Play a key role in enhancing local food networks and ensuring community access to fresh, wholesome produce.
- Thrive in a welcoming, teamwork-oriented atmosphere that celebrates diversity and inclusivity.
- Unlock avenues for personal and professional growth through valuable learning experiences.
The Ignatius Jesuit Centre is actively pursuing financial support to ensure competitive compensation for its dedicated staff members.
How to apply?
To get started, set up an account on the official and explore this company website. Share your enthusiasm by sending a brief letter of interest along with your resume. Highlight your experience, skills, and values that align with this company’s mission. Let them know your eligibility for funding and tell them what you’re eager to learn. Feel free to share any future plans related to farming and food work.