Determine eligibility: Your spouse must meet certain requirements to be eligible for a US visa, such as being married to a US citizen or green card holder for at least two years.

File the petition: You will need to file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, with USCIS. This form establishes your relationship and your eligibility to sponsor your spouse.

Gather supporting documents: You will need to provide various documents to support your petition, such as marriage certificate, proof of income, and tax returns.

Attend the interview: Once your petition is approved, your spouse will need to attend an interview at a US consulate or embassy.

Pay the fees: There are several fees associated with the visa application process.