Eligibility: You must be a US citizen or permanent resident, and your marriage must be genuine and bonafide.

 Petition: File Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, with USCIS. Gather supporting documents like marriage certificate, joint financial statements, and proof of cohabitation.

. Visa Application: Once the petition is approved, your spouse applies for the immigrant visa at a US consulate or embassy abroad. This involves interviews and document verification.

Medical Examination: Your spouse will undergo a comprehensive medical evaluation to ensure their health and well-being before the upcoming life-changing event.

Visa Interview: Attend the visa interview together, prepared to answer questions about your relationship and eligibility.