Uber Public Policy Manager Job in Saudi Arabia 2023
Uber Is the United State Company This company is looking for a Public Policy Manager they are joining this company team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Public Policy Manager is responsible for developing and managing the operation for Uber in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. In this job, you are playing the role of the Operation manager you are operating and you have the ability that builds your relationships with key policy stakeholders, In this job have including the transport regulator, various government entities, third parties, and much more that’s all detail information will be discussed in this article here you can get detail. Interested candidates who want this job for this purpose need the candidate will have a strong understanding of public policy and regulatory frameworks, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
Post Name, Number of Post, and Salary Information
If you want to apply for this visa in this you will be required information about the Post name, Salary, Number of Posts, etc, Thats all information will be discussed below.
|پوسٹ کا نام||پوسٹوں کی تعداد||تنخواہ|
|عوامی پالیسی منیجر||1||TBD|
- Develop and drive all public policy efforts for Saudi Arabia and Bahrain working closely with global and regional internal teams
- Support the business in thinking strategically about how to unlock some of the biggest challenges to growth
Strengthen relationships with key policy stakeholders, including the transport regulator, various government entities, and third parties (including industry associations) on a range of policy issues of interest to the company
- Work to ensure that regulatory frameworks support ridesharing apps like Uber
- Own relationships with other teams throughout the company, including Operations, Communications, Legal, Tax, etc., offering strategic advice to business partners in those functions
- Build lasting relationships with key partners, lead campaigns to change regulatory scenarios, and define strategies to react to new circumstances
At least 8 years of experience working with institutions and government officials, and understanding and handling policy issues
- Experience developing the regulatory infrastructure for highly regulated industries and be comfortable coping with complex legal and political topics
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Arabic with a proven track record to engage policy concepts with diverse partners
- Private sector experience, especially in a multinational context, is a plus
- A self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A great advocate with the intellectual firepower to grasp complex policy issues and the ability to articulate clearly our achievements and objectives with government officials and alongside industry
- A great teammate who enjoys working with others to get stuff done and build trusting and long-lasting relationships internally and externally
Why work at Uber?
If you are looking for the best carer in the Uber company that has changed the way people move. This company is committed that is making the making transportation more accessible, affordable, and reliable for everyone. This company is also committed that are building a diverse and inclusive workforce that reflects the communities that serve. If you want to be passionate about making a difference in the world, This company encourages you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this then you are decided to apply for this company job for this purpose you have required the information which you are following and get this company job for this company you prepared your CV and Submitted your CV to this Email. Email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”