Ski Instructor Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Northstar California
Are you looking to experience the enchantment of the mountains? Whether you’re a winter sports pro or a newcomer to the snowy slopes, becoming part of the Northstar California Resort team means diving into an outdoor escapade while building enduring relationships with colleagues and guests from all corners of the world.
Spanning over 40 resorts across three continents, Northstar provides opportunities for a seasonal escapade or a long-lasting career. Right from the start, you’ll receive some of the industry’s best pay rates, along with perks like complimentary Epic passes, free ski and snowboard lessons, a 40% discount on retail, access to Epic Service – This company top-notch training and development program, and a range of wellness benefits designed to help you thrive.
Jobs detail For Ski Instructor Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Northstar California
- Job Title: Certified Level 3 Ski/Snowboard Instructor
- Location: Northstar California Resort
- Visa Type: H2B (OUT OF COUNTRY)
Join Pkalert Community For Daily Alert
On the there community We are share you Jobs, Visa information You can be get the daily base informaton with our these community.
|Subscribe OUR||Youtube Channel|
|Follow Our||Facebook, LinkedIn|
- Free ski passes, discounted lift tickets, and complimentary ski lessons for employees
- Additional discounts on lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Training and Professional Development
- Referral Program
- Full-time roles include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision) available after 500 hours of work, along with free ski passes for dependents and Critical Illness/Accident Plans.
- Skill Level: Certified Level 3
- Expected Pay Range: $27.00 – $40.00 / hour
- Shift Availability: Full Time
- Full-Time positions for PSIA/AASI (foreign equivalent) certified instructors.
- Join the Vail Resorts family for a chance to work and play in iconic destinations.
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- You ca be make the Part of the this Company team by creating the unforgettable experience for the Global travelers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure guest safety in varied terrain and weather conditions at high altitude.
- Instruct skiing or snowboarding to students of assigned levels.
- Match students to appropriate skill levels and make necessary adjustments with supervisors.
- Assist with equipment transportation and chairlift loading/unloading.
- Provide hands-on assistance and clear instructions during lessons.
- Teach ski principles and techniques to guests of all levels.
- Conduct various types of lessons (group/private, children/adult).
- Foster a fun, safe, and engaging learning environment.
- Adhere to ski school manual rules and safety protocols.
- Assist with guest registration, equipment fitting, and teaching area maintenance.
- Train fellow ski instructors as needed.
- Work with guests of all ages and abilities.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Attendance at Ski and Snowboard training sessions
- PSIA/AASI Level 3 certification or equivalent
- Prior ski/snowboard instructor experience
- Basic computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, internet)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong guest service and communication skills
- Teamwork ability
- Pass a background check
- Physical capability for emergencies and snow-related tasks
- Stand/walk on snow, lift up to 50 lbs
- Work in high alpine weather conditions
- Adequate sight, speech, and hearing abilities
- Availability for holidays and weekends.
- Guest interaction across all age groups
- Familiarity with the local area and resort
- Child teaching, coaching, or mentoring experience (if relevant)
- Proficiency in Spanish language
Salaries and Another Information:
- Pay Range: $27.00-$40.00
- Individual Compensation: Determined by multiple factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vail Resorts
Consideration for Employment: Without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Requisition ID: 496599
- Reference Date: 07/13/2023
- Job Code Function: Ski/Snow School
How to apply?
If you are read the above all information then you are decided to apply for this for this purpose you need the follow the these step most care full because in the these step have the many of the Important information for you. For this Jobs click on this Apply Now After thats You need to fill the form hwihc are appear. When you are fill the form the you need to send your resume by the online website.
Where do ski instructors make the most money?
Ski instructors earn the most in popular, high-end ski resorts like Aspen, Vail, and Jackson Hole in the USA.
How do I become a ski instructor in the USA?
Gain proficient skiing skills, take a certified instructor course from organizations like PSIA-AASI, pass certification exams, and gain teaching experience at a ski resort.
How to become a ski instructor?
Develop strong skiing skills, choose a reputable certification program, complete required courses, pass certification exams, and gain teaching experience at a ski resort or school.
What is a Level 4 ski instructor?
A Level 4 ski instructor holds the highest certification, signifying exceptional proficiency in skiing, teaching, and technical knowledge, often able to train and certify other instructors.
How quickly can you become a ski instructor?
The time varies based on initial skill, training intensity, and certification program. Basic certification can be achieved in a few weeks or months, while achieving higher-level certifications like Level 4 may take several years of dedicated training and experience.