Cleaner Job in Canada Hospital Northern Health
Hello Freinds! Welcome to pkalert.com.Do you work hard and care about helping people in a hospital? Northern Health needs a Cleaner at St. John Hospital in Vanderhoof, BC. You’ll be important in keeping the place clean and safe for everyone.
In this job, you’ll do important cleaning tasks all over the place, like patient rooms, operation rooms, bathrooms, and shared areas. You’ll make sure everything is super clean and safe. Your work helps us give good healthcare to our community.
Job Details For Cleaner Job in Canada Hospital Northern Health
|Location||St. Johns Hospital, 3255 Hospital Rd, Vanderhoof, BC|
|Salary||$23.38 per hour|
|Last Date||25 September 2023|
|Subscribe OUR||Youtube Channel|
|Follow Our||Facebook, LinkedIn|
About St. Johns Hospital and Vanderhoof:
St. John Hospital helps people in Vanderhoof and Saik’uz First Nation. It also helps other nearby places like Burns Lake, Fort St. James, and Fraser Lake. The hospital is open all the time for emergencies and surgeries. It’s also a place where students learn about healthcare.
Vanderhoof is a town of about 4,500 people near a pretty river called Nechako. It’s in the middle of British Columbia and is known for its beauty and friendly community.
Northern Health Department announced jobs positions in Canada which are the following:
You need at least a Grade 10 education or the same level of knowledge from other training or experience.
Job Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Good at talking and writing clearly.
- Friendly and good at working with others.
- Can keep things organized and manage work well.
- Know how to use the required tools.
- Can physically do the job tasks.
- Working at Northern Health has perks like:
- Health and dental benefits.
- A retirement plan for both full and part-time workers.
- Four weeks of vacation after one year.
- Help with moving expenses for certain jobs.
- Get rewarded for referring new employees.
- Free training and chances to grow as a leader.
- Programs to help pay off student loans.
- Lots of fun outdoor activities and short commutes!
How to Apply?
If you have an interest in the jobs and If you want to apply for the job to make a part of our team. First, visit the Northern Health website, and easy to contact through the email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The job deadline is September 25, 2023. Don’t miss your chance to help our community stay healthy and happy!
The job for easy to contact through the contact number and email which are the following:
- Phone Number:1-888-268-4319