Visa-sponsored Greenhouse Worker jobs in Canada
Looking to be a part of an exciting and innovative agricultural venture? UP Vertical Farms is on the lookout for committed Greenhouse Workers in Pitt Meadows, BC. As a Greenhouse Worker, your essential role will be contributing to our ambitious goal of becoming a top producer of baby leafy greens by 2024.
You’ll be responsible for a range of tasks related to plant care, maintenance, and operations at our cutting-edge vertical farm. Join us in growing a greener future!
- Job Title: Greenhouse Worker
- Company: UP Vertical Farms
- Location: Pitt Meadows, BC
- Salary: $17–$18 per hour
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Visa Sponsorship: LMIA in Canada required
- Number of Positions: Multiple
- Operate seeder per instructions.
- Handle greenhouse logistics (rafts and greens).
- Monitor plant growth conditions.
- Perform daily plant maintenance.
- Address basic irrigation issues.
- Operate machinery (seeders, harvesters, etc.).
- Handle heavy materials with machinery.
- Manage greenhouse inventory.
- Maintain cleanliness.
- Follow safety and company protocols.
- Proficient in English.
- Good physical health for repetitive tasks and extended periods of standing.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- 8-hour shifts
- Day or night shifts
- Varies between Tuesday to Saturday or Saturday to Thursday (with advance notice)
- Pitt Meadows, BC (In person)
How to Apply:
Ensure you meet the qualifications and are eligible to work in Canada.
Visit our website to submit your application, following the outlined process. OR you can be sent your resume by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only candidates with LMIA in Canada will be considered.
- Applicants from outside Canada cannot apply.
Join UP Vertical Farms in revolutionizing agriculture for a sustainable future. You can Join this company when you click on the below button and you can apply for this job.