Visa-Sponsored Electrician Job in Canada at Bimbo Canada
Are you Looking for a job in Canada where you can work close to home and make a positive impact in your community? Join Bimbo Canada, where we prioritize your safety and well-being. Then Canada’s most famous company Bimbo offers hands-on training to ensure you can do your job safely and effectively.
This is very exciting news for you Bimbo Canada has been named one of Canada’s Best Employers in 2023 by Forbes. Join Bimbo company and be part of a team that cares about you and your community.
What offered this company
This company is Looking for a great place to work. In the there look to have no further! Bimbo Canada is the place to be. This company makes fresh bread and bakery goodies like Dempster’s, Villaggio, POM, and more.
What Special Things Make? You Believe in treating everyone right. These companies follow the Golden Rule: Respect, Fairness, Trust, and Care. It’s not just words; it’s how this company plays a role.
In this article, I will discuss the details that you are using to join this company and make your career easier. This Job-related detail I will share this in this article. Read the full article and get the details.
|JOIN OUR||WHATSAPP GROUP|
This company is Looking for a skilled Electrician with an eye for detail to ensure equipment runs smoothly in this company’s fast-paced food industry facility. Safety is this company’s priority. If you’re ready to shine, apply now!
In this Job Applying candidates have the fulfill some important requirements These jobs related important requirements which are mostly required for will be discussed below.
- Valid provincial 442A Red Seal Industrial Electrician License
- Experience in food manufacturing and industrial settings preferred
- Proficient in repairing and troubleshooting PLCs (e.g., Allen Bradley SLC500 & Omron Controls)
- Strict adherence to safety protocols, including lockout-tagout policies
- Compliance with GMP apparel and procedures
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, Company Joint Safety Committee programs, and GMP
- Familiarity with BRC food safety guidelines
- Knowledge of Maximo, PLCs, and controls is a plus
- Strong computer skills are advantageous
If you want to apply for this you have to provide the information about the working position jobs this job-related working information will be discussed below.
- Thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Flexible shift availability, including holidays
- Expect periodic changes in tasks and responsibilities
- Adapt to changing duties as needed
- Occasionally handle additional tasks
- Lift up to 50 lbs overhead
Extra Benefits information:
In this JObs you will be provided some extra benefits in benefits which are given from the company those will be discussed in the below.
- Free Parking 🚗
- Casual Attire 👕
- Team BBQs/Food Trucks 🍔
- Rewards & Recognition 🏆
- Career Growth 📈
- Professional Development 📚
- Management Appreciation 🙌
How to Apply?
If you have read our article with all the information then you decided to apply for this job you are required the some information related to this Apply for this job are visiting this website https://vimeo.com/329880983/c2a4cd799b by opening a new tab link and submitting the your CV on this Website and Enjoy your carer in the Canada Thanks